9/4Education Abroad 101
Education Abroad 101Wednesday, September 4th, 201905:00 PM - 06:00 PMStorrs CampusRowe 122
9/6UConn IDEA Grant Information Session
UConn IDEA Grant Information SessionFriday, September 6th, 201904:00 PM - 05:00 PMStorrs CampusRowe 213
• Artistic and creative endeavors
• Community service initiatives
• Entrepreneurial ventures and prototype development
• Research projects
• Innovative, student-driven projects
Undergraduates in all majors at all UConn campuses can apply. Applications accepted from individuals and small groups.
Attend the information session to learn more about the UConn IDEA Grant program and how to apply!
This workshop is coordinated by the Office of Undergraduate Research.
More Information: http://ugradresearch.uconn.edu/IDEA.
Can’t attend an information session? Schedule an advising appointment with program coordinator Melissa Berkey (email@example.com) to learn more about the IDEA Grant and to discuss your project ideas.
If you require an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact Melissa Berkey at
(860) 486-5189 or Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the workshop
9/9Allied Health Sciences Application Due
Allied Health Sciences Application DueMonday, September 9th, 201912:00 AM - 11:59 PMStorrs CampusNAContact Information: N/A More
9/12UConn Co-op Legacy Fellowship - Change Grant Information Session
UConn Co-op Legacy Fellowship - Change Grant Information SessionThursday, September 12th, 201904:00 PM - 05:00 PMStorrs CampusRowe 213
UConn undergraduates in all majors can apply for up to $2000 in funding to support projects that represent the legacy of the UConn Co-op’s commitment to public engagement, innovation, and social impact.
What can you do with a Change Grant?
• Engage in a service initiative that benefits the UConn community or the broader community
• Provide training, resources, or educational activities to fill unmet needs
• Conduct research that has the potential to benefit the UConn community or the broader community, address community needs, inform policy, or impact practice
• Engage in an artistic endeavor or creative intervention that addresses social issues
• Design and/or prototype a product, device, or service that fills an unmet need, impacts the lives of others, and/or addresses a social or environmental problem
Projects need to be student-designed and/or student-led. Applications are accepted from individuals and from small groups (no more than 3 people) who will be working collaboratively or co-leading an initiative.
2019-20 Application Deadlines:
• Monday, September 30, 2019
• Monday, February 10, 2019
More information on the Change Grant, program eligibility, and the application process can be found at https://ugradresearch.uconn.edu/change.
9/15Fall Health Insurance Waiver deadline
Fall Health Insurance Waiver deadlineSunday, September 15th, 201912:00 AM - 11:59 PMOtherAll Campuses
If you need to contact us with questios, please click hereContact Information: Office of the Bursar email@example.com 860-486-4830 More
9/20Funding Education Abroad Info Session
Funding Education Abroad Info SessionFriday, September 20th, 201912:30 PM - 01:30 PMStorrs CampusMCHU 205Contact Information: Valerie Nightingale More
9/24Education Abroad 101
Education Abroad 101Tuesday, September 24th, 201905:00 PM - 06:00 PMStorrs CampusRowe 122