If you are a transfer student, applying to RHSA as your first choice, please follow the directions below.

1. Use the UConn Application.

Please note the SATs are not required for applicants who are 21 years or older or if the student has earned 24 or more college-level credits. Work experience, professional or community activities, and other factors are often significant considerations in reviewing non-traditional student applications.

UConn App1

2. Click: Enrollment Information (number 3)

Click drop down box for first choice campus: select Storrs

UConn App2

3. Click drop down box for first choice program/major: scroll down* and select either:

SA: Animal Science (2 Year Associate Degree Program)” OR

SA: Plant Science (2 Year Associate Degree Program)

*Please note that majors are listed in alphabetical order. You will need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the drop down box.